Attention: To mitigate infection spread risks of COVID-19, Dogs in the Library will be cancelled March 13 – April 13 inclusive.
Our four-legged friends from CAAWLS are back to trade snuggles for smiles. This term is extra special, as the dogs make their debut at Bibliothèque Saint-Jean. Here’s when and where you can take a break from your studies and partake in a delightful doggie visit.
- January 16th: Rutherford Library, 10:00am
- January 16th: Cameron Library, 2:00pm
- January 21th: John W. Scott Library, 12:00pm
- January 27th: Bibliothèque Saint-Jean, 12:00pm
- February 3rd: Herbert T. Coutts Library, 12:30pm
- February 11th: John W. Scott Library, 12:00pm
- February 13th: Rutherford Library, 10:00am
- February 27th: Cameron Library, 2:00pm
- March 5th: Cameron Library, 2:00pm
- March 11th: Herbert T. Coutts Library, 12:30pm
March 20th: Rutherford Library, 10:00am– CANCELLED March 24th: John W. Scott Library, 12:00pm– CANCELLED March 26th: Bibliothèque Saint-Jean, 12:00pm– CANCELLED April 2nd: Cameron Library, 2:00pm– CANCELLED April 9th: Rutherford Library, 10:00am– CANCELLED
- April 14th: J.A. Weir Library, 12:00pm
- April 16th: John W. Scott Library, 12:00pm
While a visit with a dog is a great way to improve your mood, sometimes we could all use a little extra support. If you are looking for academic help, or to connect with mental health services on campus, the ACCESS Outreach Team can help. You can find more information on their webpage: https://www.ualberta.ca/current-students/access-outreach